Friday, February 26, 2016

What our Customers are Saying about - Monney Car Audio - 650-299-9991








“In a previous life, I was heavy into car audio:  I knew people with $10k show cars and even did some IASCA competing myself, so I have some experience in these matters.
...I would recommend this shop to anyone.”


*****Anthony R. via Yelp



“I bought my system from these guys over two years ago, just recently my tweeter stoped working.  When I bought the stuff, I got a guarantee that if any of the speakers ever blew he would replace it.  Just like they promised, i had my stuff fixed and I was back on the road in 15 min. ( and I blast my music- two years, no problems)

This guy is Honest.”

*****Jeff S. via Yelp

“My number one goal, whether you spend $1 or $10,000 is to ensure you have the best soluton for your budget, with the best service and a great experience.”

-Leo Monney

No comments:

Post a Comment